CRM64Pro GDK is the next generation library based on new SDL 2.0:
- native 64bits support.
- Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS X and Windows support.
- Under Zlib license.
It is being developed from scratch using all knowledge acquired during years of development of CRM32Pro SDK.
We have been working on it since April-2013 and currently (July-2017), a pre-release version is available for downloading.
- Functional and finished components:
- Archive with new CDC format.
- Mouse and cursor interface.
- GFX: special effects and primitives.
- TCP/IP network interface.
- Resource editor (EditorC64).
- New DRTS system.
- New TileEngine with Tiled support.
- General optimization of all modules.
- Major pending components:
- New SetupProject.
- These components will be added after the first release:
- Particle system.
We will keep updating this page and additional notes will be posted on the Development Blog.
Last version: v0.966 (30-June-2017)
ChangeLog | Roadmap | zlib license
- 32/64bits binaries for supported operating systems and compilers.
- Documentation and reference guide with detailed information.
- Source code
- Source code is still not available.
- Previous releases
- Get access to all releases repository.