Small example developed in 2012 of creating fractals with OpenMP and using CRM32Pro as video output.
Renders the Mandelbrot set but other sets can be easily added.
- Mandelbrot set with/without OpenMP. Use Up/Down keys for modifying it.
- 6 different color maps and extensible to more custom ones. Use Left/Right keys for changing the color map.
- Can move and/or zoom any fractal area.
- Maximum fractal iterations can also be modified on real time using ‘i’ and ‘o’ keys.
- Available for Windows. Also compiles on Linux (make file include) and MacOS X (make file not provided).
- Developed in C++ using CRM32Pro SDK.
Last version: v0.90 (8-October-2012)
ChangeLog | Roadmap | LGPL license
- 32bits binaries for supported operating systems.
- Source code
- Source code and make files for VS2008+ and GNU C/C++ 4.x.
- Previous releases
- Get access to all releases repository.