Game development links:
- Amit’s Game Programming: very good site with a lot of information about AI, pathfinders, etc.
- Codeguru: algorithm implementations on different programming languages.
- Data structures in C/C++: set of data structures implemented in C/C++.
- DevImg: game screenshots portal to show developments.
- Gamedeveloper: very good site with a lot of game development documents.
- GameDev: developers portal with a great forum and a project database.
- Garage Games: reference site for indie developers and Torque engine home.
- La web del programador: a lot of tutorials (in Spanish).
- OpenGL: the industry foundation for high performance and cross-platform graphics.
- RealTime Data Compression: a very good site with very fast algorithms as LZ4 or xxhash.
Great libraries and engines developed by Spanish community:
API for game development on Windows platforms using Visual Basic.
Open source and free 3D real-time strategy game, where you control the armies of two different factions: Tech, which is mainly composed of warriors and mechanical devices, and Magic, that prefers mages and summoned creatures in the battlefield.
Meeting point for Spanish-speakers game developers:
Great meeting point for game developers, publishers, musicians and 2D/3D artist. Jobs opportunities and a huge forum community.
SDL development links:
- SDL library: 1.2 and new 2.0 versions.
- SDL Wiki: documentation, migration from 1.2 to 2.0 and a lot of useful SDL resources.
- Sol’s Graphics tutorials: great SDL graphics tutorials for beginners.
- Lazy Foo’ SDL 1.2 tutorials: very good tutorials covering the whole SDL 1.2 library.
- Lazy Foo’ SDL 2.0 tutorials: very good tutorials covering the whole SDL 2.0 library.
- SDL2 Game Tutorials: excellent game tutorials where some 2D game styles are explained.