CRM64Pro GDK is the next generation library based on new SDL 2.0:
- native 64bits support.
- Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS X and Windows support.
- Under Zlib license.
It is being developed from scratch using all knowledge acquired during years of development of CRM32Pro SDK.
We have been working on it since April-2013 and currently (May-2023), a pre-release version is available for downloading which it is fully functional.
- Functional and finished components:
- Archive with new CDC format.
- Mouse and cursor interface.
- GFX: special effects and primitives.
- TCP/IP network interface.
- GUI: consoles, debug windows, panels and widgets.
- Resource editor (EditorC64).
- New TileEngine with Tiled support.
- New Setup system (similar to SetupProject from CRM32Pro)
- General optimization of all modules.
- Pending tasks:
- EditorC64: add a new tab for managing widgets and panels.
- Complete documentation.
- Release the full source code, currently available under request.
- These components will be added after the first release:
- Particle system.
- Spine2D sprites support.
We will keep updating this page and additional notes will be posted on the Development Blog.
Last version: v0.980 (4-May-2023)
ChangeLog | Roadmap | zlib license
- 64bits binaries for supported operating systems and compilers.
- Documentation and reference guide with detailed information.
- Source code
- Source code is still not available.
- Previous releases
- Get access to all releases repository.