SDL benchmark that tests the video performance of SDL 1.2 and SDL 2.0 using all available drivers plus glSDL backend.
- There is a new SDL Benchmark tool that replaces this tool: SDL Benchmark.
- Test DirectDraw, OpenGL, Direct3D, glSDL and software modes.
- It runs at full screen with and without double-buffer.
- 100 and 1000 “rabbits” sprites with a size of 64×64 are rendered during the tests.
- Available for Windows. Also compiles on Linux and MacOS X but make files are not provided.
- Developed in C++ using SDL 1.2 and SDL 2.0.
- 32bits binaries for supported operating systems.
- Source code
- Source code and make files for VS2008+.
- Previous releases
- Get access to all releases repository.